Thursday, October 9, 2008

Spirit Week

I have dressed up for everyday of spirit week so far! It is so fun to wear that kind of stuff, and at the end we might win a stick. Hooray the great spirit stick, anyways the very first day was dress your best. I wore a black knee high skirt, with black tights, and my black rampage blouse. On Crayola day I wore a dark blue tank top and a pair of dark blue jeans, I hated that outfit. For wacky tacky day my clothing was rather tacky than wacky. I had on a greenish blue rain jacket, a red tank top, a light jean short skirt, and to top it off red tights. Today which was superhero day, I decided to dress as cat women, with a patent leather jacket, silky black slacks, a black tank top, a eye covering mask, and cat ears. Tomorrow I plan on wearing a different pair of black slacks, school pride shirt, and my patent leather jacket.

No comments: